ADIDAS BY STELLA MCCARTNEY REIMAGINES ICONIC TRAINING LOOKS WITH THE NEW SS20 COLLECTION
Inspired by the collective of next-generation athletes, the new season apparel reimagines classic performance looks with innovative design.
The SS20 collection takes a fresh approach to iconic training looks within two new capsules: Club Collective and Boxfit. Both feature a mix of high-performancetraining essentials that fuse style and sport seamlessly and designed to support all types of movement.
CLUB COLLECTIVE AND NOSTALGIA
The design inspiration of Club Collective is reminiscent of the London club scene of Stella McCartney’s youth, featuring a mix of training essentials designed to flow with the body through dance and other forms of movement. A soft, muted colour pallet balances with bold and playful prints, with relaxed silhouettes offering easy stylised layering over workout wardrobes.
- The Woven All-In-One Jumpsuit, an ultra-lightweight fabric designed into an exaggerated silhouette making it the perfect piece for layering from the street to the gym studio.
- The oversized Printed Parka, made with 100% recycled polyester and water-repellent fabric to keep athletes protected and ready embrace the elements.
- The UltraBOOST 20 shoe has been updated with a new silhouette built with adidas’ most sustainable upper to date, featuring Primeblue® ocean plastic yarn. The shoe features more Boost than ever before, offering incredible energy return in every step.
BOXFIT AND ADIDAS LONG STORY IN BOXING
- The training Track Pants are made with an organic cotton outer layer for optimum comfort, with a flared design nodding to Stella’s signature style.
- The new Boxing Shoes are ultra-light weight padded shoes with rubber outsoles that grip the floor for strong, stable footing in the ring. Featuring suede overlays that wrap the foot for added support during every move.
- The wind-resistant Adizero Shorts made with lightweight woven fabric provide optimum comfort to allow for peak running performance.
STRENGHT AND CREATIVITY FOR THIS CAMPAIGN
"The collection also pays homage to the first ever adidas by Stella McCartney collection, with updated hero prints, silhouettes and colourways from collection’s past", explains Stella McCartney.
The Spring/Summer 20 campaign features a diverse collective of individuals from around the world including: Dancer and artist Najla Gillam, Ballet dancer Parker Kit Hill, and Teen martial arts champion Mona Guba. Each encompasses strength and creativity in different forms, showcasing the power in embracing varied workouts.